Sunday, May 3, 2009

Silly Sunday...

First another lost picture... this is the problem with shooting with two cameras, mommy forgets what she takes...

This was Friday, the first time I had been back in the backyard after the trip... I was SO excited to be home!


This morning daddy wasn't feeling very well so mommy took me to the grocery store with her. After we got the groceries, we dropped them off at home and headed to the park to enjoy the cool weather...



The slides were a little wet, but I didn't mind...


Making a break for it...


Mom and I went to visit the ducks and found ducklings and goslings!


Here me say "hi duck"...

Aren't they cute?


Look how brave I am!


Waiving to the ducks...


Blowing kisses...


"Where are all of you going?"


Chasing the geese... (do so at your own risk)


Mommy was ready to intervene at any point during this video... the mother goose was hissing at me...


Daddy felt better this evening so we played...


Mom flipped this picture around because she thinks it's funny...


Blowing mommy kisses...


I was so excited that it wasn't raining...


Daddy took me on a wagon ride while mommy made dinner...


Somehow my after dinner pictures always include a lack of pants... mom says it's because there is usually an after dinner poop and then she figures why put pants back on when I'm going to the bath in 15 minutes...

Tonight my mission was to unload the entire pink basket... it was SO fun! Daddy said it looked like a tornado hit our house after I went to bed...


Still unloading...


Think Maggie was ready to play?


Look at all my curls!


Dancing for dad...


Check out my moves...


Twirling...


More daddy entertainment...


I love playing flying baby...


Flying Milla!

S
See I'm signing more while does this...

No comments: