Friday, May 8, 2009

Music Class & Botanical Gardens

This morning I started my day trying to convince mommy to let me read the Twilight series of books... her and her friends are always talking about how good they are and I want to read them too... mom said maybe when I'm a teenager... RATS!


We had to do a quick outfit change because the other one was WAY too big, mom is hoping it shrank a little in the dryer...

Checking out my new sandals... I'm still not the best sandal walker, I'm so use to the comfort of pedipeds, but I'm getting the hang of it...


This is mom's new favorite picture of me...


But this one is a very close 2nd...


I now go to the car when mom tells me to and I know that I need to be touching the car at all times (so I don't run down the driveway or across the parking lot)...


Miss Cyndi was nice enough to set up a playdate at Master's Touch for the Lucky 07's... it was so great to show my friends what I've been learning in class and see Miss Laura twice in one week!


Zain had a great time!


and Addison was able to join us with her brother...


We were singing "Row Row Row Your Boat"


then we got to play the drum...


Maddison and Carissa were there too...


oh and did I mention my buddy Corbin was able to join us today? I hadn't seen him since February! His mom is in nursing school...


So intensely playing the drums...


I handed mom my sticks and wanted to just play with my hands...


Mom was trying to get Corbin and I to pose together and this is what she got out of me... she had no idea I even knew how to cross my arms...


Here's Corbin's reaction...


Finally one of the two of us together...


Look how little we were when we first met!


After music class I still had some energy so we headed to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens...


we stopped to say hi to the Koi fish...


Mom was really hoping for a great shot with my floral dress and the flowers in the garden...


She kept trying...


then we walked over tot he fountain and found kids playing in it... I jumped RIGHT in!


Splash, splash...


By this point I was soaked... there is a run off right there that went all over my dress and shoes (thank goodness mommy had a change of clothes in the car)...


"Don't be mad mommy?"


"I'm having fun"...


Mom said she wasn't mad... it was HOT and if she was a kid she would have been doing the same thing... she does say that she'll now keep a towel and a change of clothes in the car at all times...


Angelic...


Always watching the birds in the sky...


After the fountain I ran off to do my own thing...


Chasing birdies...


Running back to mom...


After the park I took a nap and mom (being the super mom she is) washed a load of clothes including my soaking wet dress and leggings) so I got to wear them again to dinner...

Tonight's dinner...

BJ's Brewery! Since my 17 month birthday was this week it was time... we've gone every month since I was 6 months old on the week of my birthday... how fun is that... mom needs to do a little flip book of all of the pizookie pictures...


Mom tries to tickle smiles out of me...


I decided tonight that I liked lemon... watch me eat one...


Enjoying my pizookie...


Here I am the first time we went... last June...


after I got home I did some chores for mom since she did such a good job entertaining me today...


Oh and mom got my "ta-da" on video...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love that dress! Oh and I am so all about the pizookie:) My favorite is the brownie one...yummy!!