Wednesday, March 11, 2009

15 month appointment...

This morning was my 15 month appointment. I had one shot which was pretty miserable, but other than that I'm a healthy girl! I'm hitting all my milestones right on time and Dr. Allison said I looked great!

Here is the picture comparison...

2 weeks old...


3 months old...


6 months old...


12 months old...


15 months old...

(mom couldn't remember why she normally brings my brown and pink blanket, until she saw these other pictures... whoops!)

She did bring my robe... since we're usually left in the room for 20 minutes or more with me in just a diaper, but of course today Dr. Allison was able to see us super quick and we were in and out of the entire appointment within 20 minutes...


Mom also remembered my doodle pro... Thanks mom!


Here are my stats...
I'm 20 pounds, 14 ounces (1 pound, 1 ounce gain since my 12 month appointment) and at the 20% for weight...

I'm 30. 75 inches (1.25 inches taller than my 1 year appointment) and that is at the 60% for height...

My head is 19 inches (.25 bigger than my 1 year appointment) and that is above the 95% for head circumference... the doctor says I have LOTS of brains!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What a great idea to bring a little robe! Little Madeline is also in the 90 something percentile for her head. We just have super smart girls!