Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Class & The Mitchell Boys...

First of all, please take a moment and pray for Stellan... most of yall will remember when mommy was anxiously awaiting his birth 4 months ago after having heart failure before he was born, but was healed at birth. Well, after going to the hospital with a cold this weekend, his heart is struggling again and he needs everyone's prayers.

After a two week break it was time to head back to music class today. I was super excited to show Ms. Laura that I've mastered "bow wow wow"... my very first song! We were also excited to see Katie and Hudson there (Katie has been sick lately)...



We had a new addition to our class today... Will from playgroup!


Will and Hudson helped Ms. Laura out with the song...


Me shaking my bells...


This is my favorite part of class... funny because mommy use to LOVE scarf time at ballet class...


Peek-a-boo!


I also really like the horsy song that goes along with this instrument...


Today Ms. Laura got out the BIG drum... it was SO much fun!


Hudson wouldn't let Ms. Laura do hot cross buns on his hand... so she did it on his belly...


This afternoon I got to go play with my friend Ellis. Remember his birthday party?


This is Ellis' new baby brother Tate...


Ellis and I read a few books...


and checked out his playroom...


He even showed off his climbing skills...


Look at how big he is! He weighs 10 pounds more than me!


I was super excited when Tate woke up from his nap...


It was Ellis' nap time so I got to play with Tate...


I was thinking about exploring his toes here (I love to explore my toes)...


Just chillin' on the couch eating a snack...


I think Tate wanted some of my snack because all of the sudden he sat up (he's only 8 weeks old... but Ellis was sitting on his own at 11 weeks...)


He quickly landed in my lap... I wasn't too sure of that...


After snack time I decided I wanted check out his bouncy seat...


Mom thought it was hilarious that I'm still in the weight requirements...


Here is mom and baby Tate... mom looks like she's held a newborn before...


Look at how cute Tate's expression is in this picture... he was loving all the girl attention!


See look how cute we'll all be when I have a little brother or sister someday...


Here is Ellis & I's first play date on January 31, 2008... he was about 2 1/2 months in this picture (just a little older than Tate) and I was almost 2 months...

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

What a fun post! We are very proud to be featured on Milla's blog, and it was SO fun to hang out together! We love you!