Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Mom got all sentimental today looking at these St. Patrick's Day pictures from last year...


What a cute little outfit she had for me!


This morning mom took me out for a wagon ride to wear me out...


She also got to show me the turkeys... they are SO cool!


When we got back from my wagon ride I saw the chalk and wanted to sidewalk chalk... most of yall know that mom has a chalk aversion... but she gave in and sidewalk chalked with me... and better than that... she survived!


Look what she drew for me...


Helping her filling it in...


Trying to color on mommy...


Marching with my chalk...


Although these shots are kind of serious... mom likes them...


I love watching all the cars go by...


So after a morning nap, we headed out to Little Gym for free play...


See my cute St. Patrick's Day shirt and bows?


Addy was there too sporting in her St. Patrick's Day best...


Check me out playing with the big boy... no fear!


So mom had approximately 45 minutes to wear me out...

Basketball...


See Nathan was playing basketball with me...


Hula hooping...


Dancing...


Really trying to hula hoop this time...


Kickball...


I'm EXHAUSTED!


After Little Gym and some errands... mommy was STARVING (she ate lunch way too early)... so we went to Milwaukee Joe's... YUM!

Look at how pretty I'm going to be with lipstick!!


"Give me more..."


I'm an ice cream junkie!


"Mommy... stop taking pictures of me and feed me more ice cream..."


Here I am the last time I went to Milwaukee Joes (in October)... man my hair has grown!


This is me post-nap... two blankies... two stuffed animals and huge curly hair...


"Here mommy... have a stuffed animal..."


Daddy and I love to be silly together...


Mom put my outfit back together to get a few more pictures in my cute St. Patrick's Day outfit...

"Airplane mom... Airplane"...


I've started really loving dancing on the table...


Still trying to get that perfect shot...


Mom thought maybe I needed to dance a little to get in the mood...


Yo Gabba Gabba did the trick...


See me dancing...


Ahh a cute picture... and I'm looking at the camera!


Ahh... mom's favorite of the day...


One tired girl!

No comments: