Friday, March 20, 2009

Boomerangs & Christmas Books...

First of all mom snapped a picture of me this morning showing off my swollen canine teeth... man they look big! I'm so ready for them to come in and to be done with teething for a while...


This morning we met the Lucky 07's at Boomerangs for some fun...

"Look mom... inflatables"...


I love this place! (these are my new spring/summer clothes from Gymboree)...


Happy girl!


Mom showed me this climbing wall and I immediately mastered it! Mom was so impressed...


Arrrghhh... Milla the Pirate!


Who can I see...


"Mommy I see you!"


All of the sudden this week I've started really liking building with blocks... mom needs to get me some for the house...


Showing off my curly hair after my nap...


oh and my new bow that matches the Happy Rainbow line from Gymboree...


Playing with my cupcakes again... Thanks MB!


I brought my cupcakes out to the living room...


So I could dress Maggie up in cupcake toppings...


I'm funny huh?


I'm still reading one of my favorite books... Elmo's Night Before Christmas...


"Don't make fun of me mom... at least I'll still remember who Santa is next Christmas"... I even said "Ho, Ho, Ho" today...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So funny...Bella played on that same set today at out other play group. It is the perfect size for this age...too fun. Only we played outside and they had lots of dirt so Bella didn't come home looking as cute as Milla did!