Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just a cute dress...

So I'm trying to motivate mom to keep up the blogging... I don't know how many days in a row I've blogged... but I know it's a lot... probably the most ever...

This morning we had swim lessons (no pictures... I guess we need to bring daddy one of these weeks to get some)...

After my short nap mom put me in a cute sun dress (before the cold front came in)...


$5 from Walmart... so cute!


"Am I stylin'?"


So you saw what a good mood I was... somewhere between the backyard, the garage, seeing my sidewalk chalk and mom putting me in the car... someone flipped a switch... I was MAD! I've resisted my carseat before, but mom has always been able to convince me that it'll be ok... not today... today after 4 attempts to put me in (and mom throwing her neck out)... she finally took me inside and put me in time out... BOO!

After mom and I said our apologies to each other mom realized part of the problem was that my teeth were killing me... darn incisors!

Here are some meltdown pics...


Mom says she looks exactly like this when she cries... little red blotches all over her face...


"I'm sorry mommy"... (after a meltdown a cold, wet washcloth is always the best fix... they calm me down and help me get back in touch with reality)...


Ok I'm ready to go now...


While we were out I got my first "big girl drink"... a apple juice slush from Sonic... YUMMY!

No comments: