Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Gym, Playing Dress-up, & Parr Park...

My objective at Little Gym today... master the low beam...


But before I get too involved with the beam... mom pulled me away to brave the parachute again...


Why am I the only one this stresses out?


I do like going under now...


Ok back to the beam...


I got on!


Mom said this skill would help me with the narrower beam...


A break from the beam to play with the balls...


But look where I ended up... I did fall off after this picture was taken, but I was brave and mom is sure I will try again...

Bubbles!!!



It's the Addisons!!


When I took a nap today... so did my pets...


After my nap it was time for an outfit change and some play time with my puppy...


I'm really into dress up and even more than that... I'm into dressing Maggie up... the only way I know to dress her up though is to place things on her back. This morning it was toilet paper... this afternoon... a headband...


I was so mystified why I kept finding it on the ground...


See isn't she cute with it?


So proud of myself!


Mommy showed me another way Maggie could wear it...


Do you think she'll let me do that?


Giving it a try...


Did you know that Maggie could look Chinese?


This is SO much fun!


Ta-da! I actually said that when I bowed!


Ok time to mess with the cat...


After I was done harassing the pets... we headed to Parr Park...


The new section of the playground is open and it's SO much fun!


This thing spins!


This is Emma the attack Weiner Dog... I thought she would be nice like Oswald's dog Weenie on TV... not so much... she jumped on me and knocked me over... bruises on BOTH knees!


Mom rescued me and took me to the swings...


Happy kid! The park is my favorite place!


Contemplating my next move...


Scrunch face...


Here's a little video of me squeaking at the park...

No comments: