Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kidsfest & Hibachi...

Ok grandparents... don't freak out... this morning daddy showed me around the cat's tree... she was so excited to see me up there...


Our field trip today was to Keller Kidsfest... it was WINDY and a little cold outside so I got all bundled up in my leopard best...


Toddling along...


I got to see Miss Rachel from Little Gym and she gave me a balloon...


Daddy and I played on the playground...


Look it's a Kid Aquarium...


Daddy helped me go down the slide...


Mom took me over to introduce me to the clowns, but I kind of freaked out... I also freaked out about the Easter Bunny yesterday... consider me over all people in costumes...


We found the other playground...


They actually had a teeter totter...


They had a pirate ship playground... dad and I checked out the treasure map...


Just hanging out...


Happy girl!


Heading down another slide...


I found a pink race car to drive...


A close up in my hat on the way home...


Tonight we went to Jinbeh for hibachi... we hadn't been there since Mom's Birthday in October...


Checking out the dolls...


Another animal print outfit...


Mom doesn't know what this silly look is that she captures sometimes...


Here's mom & I...


Here we are the last time we visited...


Mom brought in my doodle pro...


Finally mom and dad gave in and let me run around behind the table... it was SO much fun! It was like a playpen...


Trying to climb out...


I'm trapped!


The owner gave me an origami flower... I was trying to give it to mom...


After we got home I started reading a paperback... How funny am I?


Mom was calling me a cat burglar in this outfit... I was practicing my stealthy moves...

No comments: