Monday, March 16, 2009

Sundresses are IN!

This morning started chilly so mommy had me in a long sleeve shirt and jeans, but this afternoon it warmed up SO much that mom took me home to change clothes...

This is the summer of sundresses for me!

Isn't this one cute? It was only $5!


Mom took me on a little buggy ride to enjoy the sun... but then she got worried about sunscreen, we still need to go out and buy some...


Look at me driving!


When we got back to the house mom let me hang out in our shady front yard and look at our pretty new flowers...


Then we went back in to play with my kitchen...


I'm really getting into role play (after months of my kitchen going unused)...


"Yum, yum, yum, yum"...


"Hello... Grandma Kitty... Nana..."


"Here mommy... it's for you..."


Mom was trying to capture my 2 freckles in this picture... I have 2... right by my eye... mom knows that if I take after her... they are the first of MANY!


Look at my crazy post nap hair! I was so excited to see Daddy!


Daddy asked me "where's Papa"... and I pointed to Papa and said "Papa"... I'm good!


This is mom's new favorite picture of me...


This evening's highlight was playing with my Central Market balloon...


Every time I let it fly, Daddy lifted me up to get it... it was a workout for him!


"This was fun!"

No comments: