Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday...

After a family trip to Costco we headed to Parr Park to enjoy the beautiful day (so different than yesterday!)...


I love having daddy at the park... he's very adventurous with me!


Mommy bought us a kite to enjoy the wind...


I was SO into it!


Flying high...


This is one of mommy's favorite new things I do... I love to come hug mom and dad's knees...


Daddy let me check Elmo out...


Helping dad cast off the kite...


Here's a video of me and my kite...


I had so much fun chasing the tail...


Dad finally got a good gust of wind and sent the kite up high...


Mom was obsessed with the group of kids celebrating Easter... they were ALL twins!


Going down the slide into daddy's arms...


This is Cassie... I got to babysit her for a few minutes while her mommy went to the bathroom... She was a GREAT dog!


See me holding her leash? She's the perfect size for me...


Sunday night at the Fort house is italian food and America's Funniest Home Videos...


See the spaghetti sauce on my face?


I'm really into funny faces these days...


How funny is this one...


Laughing at AFHV...


Every time someone falls I say "uh oh"... HA!


Sunday is also Laundry Day... tonight I actually helped and handed mom socks and shirts and stuff... she is SOOOO excited to have a helper!


Peek-a-boo...


I did this all by myself...


Before bedtime daddy got a few pictures of my wild hair... mom swears it grew an inch this weekend...


Macro...


Gimme that camera! (If you enlarge this one you can see how swollen my canines are... OUCH!)


Just about ready to bed... just need one last pony ride...


Have a great week everyone! Please keep praying for Stellan!
Prayers for Stellan

No comments: