Monday, March 2, 2009

Music Class Monday & A New Toy...

First a flashback... mom realized that Grandma Kitty and Papa came to visit this weekend last year too... how tiny am I?



This night last year it snowed... how crazy is that?


On to today...

Mom found this picture from the weekend on her 2nd camera...


Can you believe I'm already raiding mom's craft supplies?


I've enjoyed watching my friends improve their climbing skills... I have the skills, but I don't have the height... today I found a chair I could climb into all by myself...


I was VERY proud!


Mom brought her good camera to music class today...


In the middle of class I wondered off... Mom thinks I want to learn how to play piano...


My favorite part...the big drum... next to me are Will's older sister who sometimes comes to class, Will, and Harper.


Concentrating on the beat...


Mom says I'm pretty good at this...


This is my favorite part of the class... "I see you... I see you... tra la la la la..."


Peekaboo!


This afternoon mommy and Jennifer were on the phone together and realized we were all headed to Joann's so we decided to go together...


Baby Buggy Girls!


Madeline was giving me pats and hugs...


This is my newest toy... Mom says it was the last of the 0-24 month toys that she likes that I didn't have and it was time to add it to the collection... I LOVE it!


I always love to put balls in the container and now they POP out!


Weeee!


When they went crazy and popped all over the living room I cracked up!


When mommy was making dinner I pretended to be a kitty cat...


"Meow..."


Just chillin' before bath time...


Is this what toilet paper is for?


A few videos to share...

Kissing Zelda...


Playing with my ball popper...


Twirling...

No comments: