Monday, March 9, 2009

Playdate at Madeline's...

This morning Madeline invited us to come over and play and eat lunch... with music class canceled, we were thrilled to get to go play...

So excited to play! I really liked the chicken nuggets...


Check us out back at our first play date in December... Man my hair has grown!


Playing the trashcan drums...


Play dates are SO much more fun now that I'm more mobile!


Look my little boyfriend Jacob was there too (the boy who kissed me at the zoo)...


and BELLA! Bella girl showed up after her ENT appointment...


She is into EVERYTHING!


"What mom?"... mom was a little concerned to see how much I was enjoying ringing up groceries...


Check out where Bella ended up...


Madeline and I played kitchen together...


Then I tried out Madeline's playpen... I actually really enjoyed it, which is disappointing since mom sold mine!


Look at all these toys!


Ok I'm done! Let me out!


Keep reading to register for mommy's blog makeover giveaway!