Thursday, March 26, 2009

Board Meetings & BIG news!!!

Mommy bought me a pair of bunny ears the other day... she's trying to get me use to them before Easter...


I think it's funny to take them off...


Today was mom's Board Meeting so I got the chance to play with Kyla and Nora...


I was super excited to find a horse in Mrs. Julie's playroom...


Mom helped me ride...


This is definitely going on my wish list!


So now it's time for some BIG news...

I got this shirt several weeks ago, but it's finally time to share with the blog world...

I'm Gonna Be A Big Cousin!!!

Woo hoo! I'm so excited! Aunt Rinny is going to have a baby this October!!! We can't wait to find out if it's going to be a baby boy cousin or a baby girl cousin... I'm so excited since my other cousins are older and live in England... I can't wait to hang out with my new sweet cousin!

Mom had a great little photo shoot with me this afternoon trying to get an announcement picture so I have lots of pictures to share...

Here's my whole outfit...


We went outside since that's where my best smiles are...


Playing in the rain puddles...


I love walking up and down the driveway... the slope use to scare mommy, but I have it mastered...


Saying hi to my neighbors...


I love when daddy throws me in the air...


Daddy finally figured out a great baby cage for me... his truck bed!


Peek a boo!


Woo hoo! I'm going to be a big cousin!!!


Thinking of all the fun we are going to have!


I can't wait to hold her/him...


Back to fun... Even though I'm girlie I like to play with sticks and stuff...


My neighbor Gage got a new dog yesterday... I was thrilled to meet Gizmo!


Mom remembers watching the kids on our street play the past two summers and wondering when I would get to play with them... the answer is NOW!


This is Zaiden... he was born a couple of days before me (our mommies were in the same birthing class)...


We fed cheez-its to Gizmo...


Daddy and I watched the kids ride their scooters...


and then daddy helped me ride...


He said I did really well... I can't wait to have a scooter!


Before bed we had some laughs in the living room... Mom was rocking me on her back...


Look Maggie is smiling. :)

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I thought you were going to say you were expecting!