Friday, March 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

So mom says that today was her best day with me in a LONG time... no tantrums... no crying... just happy, funny, sweet Milla! YAY!

Have I told yall lately how much I adore my playgroup? This morning we braved the rain to play at Sophia's house...

I love her big monkey... see my monkey face... I even gave him "sugar" and "kisses" before I left...


Sophia has a slide like me...


This is Sophia... she's such a sweet friend, she's older than me and helped me "learn the ropes" in her playroom...


I wasn't brave enough to go through her tunnel until she showed me how...


"That was FUN!"


Then she showed me how to go down the slide...


"Wheee!"


and eventually we ended up in the ball pitt together...


She had lots of sweet stuffed animals...


and some fun stuff to dress up with...


Oh and of course a chair to climb up on...


After a nice long nap we headed to Barnes and Noble... how cute is my rain jacket?


"Let's go over here mom"...


Definitely one of my favorite places to play...


Look a book with wheels! So fun!


Tonight we went to dinner before daddy went on his Daddy's Night Out... I was SO good! I ate ham, french fries, beans, cereal, and finally a lollipop...


There was another little girl crying a couple of tables away, but I was such a super well behaved girl the entire night...


Daddy gave me a high five at the end of dinner for how well behaved I was...


After dinner I showed Daddy some of my new dance moves...

No comments: