Saturday, March 14, 2009

Madison's Birthday & Outback...

Madison turned 2 today... and so it begins... I'm just about finished going to my friend's 1st birthday parties and now my friends are turning 2... just amazing to mommy! We've known Madison since she was about 10 months old and she's always been a great friend to me.

Madison celebrated her birthday at Chuck E Cheese...

I was a little nervous at first...


But there were still a few smiles...


Can you believe we had pizza at 10:30 in the morning? YUM! Pizza for breakfast!


Here is Madison's great Elmo cake! It's actually cupcakes...


Here's the entire group... all my playgroup friends were there... Zain, Will, Keira, Sophia, Madison and me...


I got to do something new today... sit in a booster seat! AMAZING!


Mom thought I did pretty good for my first non-highchair eating experience...


Wondering when I became such a big girl... booster seats, pizza for breakfast and no bib!


Here's my friend Will... remember his birthday last May was my first 1st birthday party I attended...


Dad and I clapping as Chuck E Cheese arrived...


I was ok until he got too close...


Daddy helped me ride the horsey...


He also helped me whack some sharks...


And work on my basketball skills...


Will got brave and went to visit Chuck E Cheese...


Cake time! The red icing was a bit of a mess!


Check Keira out...


After a LONG 3 hour nap we headed to an early dinner at Outback...

I wish you could see the smile on mommy's face... I was dancing on the chair...


What's the best way to pass time while waiting for the check?

Tickles!!!


Who's having more fun here?


People are always making comments to mommy and daddy about my eyes... this picture really captured them...

No comments: