Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swim Lessons & The Library...

This morning I had my 2nd swim lesson and I LOVED it! I jumped off the side with glee (signing and saying "more, more")... giggled the entire class and actually participated!

In an effort to save some of my new swimsuits for the summer, mom has been seeing if my swimsuits from last year still fit...

Recognize this one???


It couldn't possibly be the same swimsuit that this little 6 month old baby wore...


The little baby that could barely sit up while wearing it...


Where did all those fat rolls go?


Now I'm all kid!


No... it couldn't possibly be the same swimsuit... at least I can promise everyone that the hat does NOT still fit!


Here I am cheering on the class before me...


This afternoon after a long 3 hour nap, mom took me to the North Richland Hills Library to play with Madeline and Will and deliver some leftover cake pops to their mommy.

I was ready for a snack...

This is my snack face... I cover my teeth with my lips so I don't bite mommy... sometimes I like when she puts the snack in my mouth and she likes it because I get less messy...


This is my happy face...


After a snack I was ready to play climb...


Madeline's mommy made us a slide...


"Ok I want to slide now..."


Here I go...


I made it all the way to the top by myself...


But then I had to get mom to help... I wasn't sure how to turn myself around to slide...


Make sure you check out mommy's cakepops here...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

OMG I look big, I am so going back to my diet!