Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Quick Sunday Post...

Today was a lazy day... these first few pictures are me at 1:30pm when I woke up from my first nap... yep still in my pjs at 1:30pm!

Daddy & I were playing with my stuffed animals that sit on my shelf and when mom walked in the room to get some cute "Milla & her stuffed animals" pictures... she found me like this...


I wanted to show daddy my "jumping off the ledge" skills from swim lessons... we had FUN!


Ok here's the "Milla and her stuffed animals" picture mom was hoping for...


I even have stuffed cupcakes. :)


This afternoon I finally got dressed and mom & I went to meet mommy's friend Jennifer, Madeline & Kate and Madeline's Nana at the Peddler's Craft Show in Arlington. SO much fun!

Mom made sure I had plenty of treats to keep me busy... but I still ended up sampling every apple butter, pumpkin butter, and cream cheese dip in the joint... and even though she brought my super comfy stroller... I still walked almost the whole time...


Mom wasn't sure what we were shopping for... but I had a good idea...

Meet bunny... my new friend... we were inseparable from the second I saw her...


She even has my name monogrammed in her ear so she won't get lost anywhere (mom is hoping she'll become a favorite... she's even in my bed tonight)...


Here are me and my buddy Madeline... no we didn't plan to wear matching leopard heart shirts and cool jeans... but we both rocked them! We also both had on our squeaky shoes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!