Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday at the Park with Daddy...

Spring has sprung! I'm SO excited!


Today our field trip was simple... it was beautiful outside and we were going to soak in as much of it as possible! After my nap we headed to Parr Park...

For some reason I always stop as we are walking in and just chill out and observe everyone...


Ok I'm ready to play now...


I was ready to show off my new skills to Daddy...


Dad was ready to play in the sand... ergh dirt with me...


I LOVE spinning!


I was very excited to see a ball... mom realized today that she needs to bring a ball to the park with us from now on... I was running after everyone else's balls...


Just chillin' in the toddler area with Daddy...


Ahhh... dirty nails...


Peek-a-boo...


Here I come!


Daddy helped me drive the fire engine...


Today I was ready to meet some puppies again... look how sweet these two are... a Maggie dog and a newfoundland dog... beautiful!


This is the new spider web at the park... I was brave today...


I already climbed on the first rung...


Mom is concerned that she is going to have to try to keep up with me...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ooh! Balls are fun but be sure to write Milla's name on it...ours have been 'borrowed' a few times:)