Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick Little Gym Post...

Mom is kind of bored with Little Gym posts, so maybe we'll take a break from bringing the camera in for a little while... it's always the same thing... bells, balls, bars, and bubbles... I on the other hand am NEVER bored at Little Gym!

Yep, yet another Milla and her ball picture... it was exciting because we got to play with them twice today...


Trying to share my bean bag...


Hey scarves! I like scarves!


and drumsticks... wait are we back at music class???


Ahh... finally some acrobatics... these days free play for me is all about the bars... I'm learning to support my body weight by myself and I love when mommy helps me flip over the bars...


Waiving at all my friends...


After a very short nap (which disappointed mommy)... we headed to Parr Park where we are becoming regulars. Mom left the camera at home this time (she's afraid people are going to start thinking she's paparazzi, or that she's crazy).

Parr Park has become my home away from home... we are becoming regulars and we make new friends each time we go.

We are planning a short trip to the zoo tomorrow morning before the rain rolls in... mom likes to go on overcast days... you don't have to run from the sun and there are less crowds...

No comments: