Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fort Worth Botanical Gardens

This afternoon we had our weekend family field trip...

This week it was to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens... yes, we were on the hunt for the perfect Easter picture... and we got it!

But it won't be posted here... I mean what would the fun of that be? I promise to post it once they are mailed, in the meantime, here are a few of the rejects...

Me and bunny...


These beautiful trees have purple flowers...


Carrying my easter egg... great prop! $4.99 at Hobby Lobby!


Can you believe this one is a reject? It was one of mom's favorites... but just not perfect...


Ahhh... another cute one... but not looking at the camera...


Thinking about where I can hide an egg of this size for an easter egg hunt...


This bench is SO cool... notice I'm kissing bunny...


Dad is such a good photographer... he got this one...


and this one (that's mommy tickling me...)


Hope everyone had a great Sunday!

No comments: