Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Park, Easter Pics Take 1, & Dinner...

We started the day with a trip to Parr Park... it was such a beautiful day, mom couldn't resist...

She even remembered to bring a ball...


YAY!


I'm such a big girl I even carried the ball into the park myself...


I worked on my sliding skills...


and even tried to steal a soccer ball...


Ultimately the best part of the trip was all the puppy dogs that were there...


Look how cute this little doggie is... her name is Tula and she's half golden retriever...


After a LONG nap (and mommy sneaking out to go get a massage) we did a little photo shoot in the front yard for my Easter cards... now I'm sure plenty of yall will see these pictures and think they are cute, but mom is a perfectionist and I love photo shoots, so we will be doing them again tomorrow in a different dress...mom didn't like the lighting or my bangs and there isn't the "perfect" shot... oh well!

We would have kept going (I was having fun), but a HUGE tree branch fell down next door and scared us, then there was a chainsaw and dinner reservations... so we had to cut it short...


It was sure fun to have a tea party with my bunnies...


Counting my eggs...


Trying to give eggs to my neighbors...


This is mom's favorite shot of the day, but way too serious for an Easter card...


See all my fun props...


Mom thought I was looking at the camera in this shot and that it would be the perfect shot, but alas I'm not looking at the camera and that drives mom crazy!


Tonight we had an early dinner at Brio in Southlake...


They have good crusty bread for me to teeth on...


Mom ordered me a HUGE thing of fries to snack on...


Yummy! I actually liked mom's chicken better and ate more of it...


Mom and I shared some yummy creme brulee...


On the way back to the car we stopped at the hotel and listened to a great live band and watched the fountain...


I was really digging the band...


How cute is the back of my dress?


Being a big girl sitting on the step...


I was dancing so fast that my arms are blurry...


Dad was really patient and walked me around the fountain...


"Hi mom"...

No comments: