Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Less Words... More Zoo Pictures...

Mommy took her new camera to the zoo today and went a little crazy with the picture taking so we're going to keep the captions to a minimum today and just share all the fun with pictures...

This is my "I don't know where we are" look...


Check out the coordinated themed outfit... I even have leopard shoe laces...


"Wait Hudson is here..."


And so are Keira and Bella?


"No boys allowed!"


"Ok mommy says I have to play nice"


So mom took a few pictures of the animals today... she was super proud of all my animal noises...


Checking out the cheetah... look Ms. Katie looks like she's going to feed Hudson to them!


Look how big we all look!


My favorite animal today was the rhinos...


Just chillin...


Some cute action shots...



Wait there are the monkeys...


"Oh oh oh ah ah ah"... I knew the noise today!


Me and my mommy!


We don't know who the other kid is... but Hudson is looking at him like "Yep... I'm definitely cooler than you"


My meerkat...


Another rhino...


I was really into roaring like a tiger... and chetah... and lion...


Sweet lion mama napping...


Sweet girl needing lunch...


Ahh Parakeet Cove... My favorite!


Hudson was ready with his stick...


I was ready to grab a bird at any chance...


Bella got bit last time she tried to feed the birds, but she was brave today...


But once he came on the stick she was a little more hesitant...


She's such a big girl now!


Trying to climb in to see the kangaroos...


Look familiar...


Bella and I checked out the penguins... we want to know why their water is SO dirty!


Look who we found when we got over in the Texas Wild side... Madeline!


We played in this great Play Barn today...

Hudson had a blast!


Mom decided I should take pictures on the fake hay...


Silly face!


Trying to get a picture of me and my buddy Madeline...


Hudson up in the silo...


"Hi Hudson"


"Cheese"


another action shot...


"Giddyup!"


Mom wanted to repose this picture...


To match this one taken in October... man I've grown up!


I really tried to climb this...


Here's how we looked towards the end of the trip...


All tuckered out (Bella fell fast asleep)...


Hudson and I had suckers...


Once that sugar hit, I got a second wind!


and a KISS! This is Madeline & Will's friend...


This is mom's favorite picture of the day...


It took me about 5 minutes to fall asleep in the car...


Here are some pictures from my first trip the zoo... it was at the end of March last year...



When I woke up from my nap I had a BIG surprise!


So did Maggie!


We have a pool fence!


It's pretty cool...


Mommy says she'll sleep much better at night now...


and it gives me a place to go sit and lean up against something to rest...


Thanks daddy for helping me learn to climb the stairs...


Daddy has figured out if he says "Muhawhaw" I really crack up...


Tonight I was playing with my ball popper and I would go reset the music, twirl twice and go collect the balls that had popped out... I was cracking mom up!


1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We enjoyed seeing you all at the zoo! Looks like she got a nap even with the new fence being installed.