Thursday, March 5, 2009

Parr Park...

This morning I had my first swim class, but since mom was in the water with me we didn't get any pictures. It was fun, I may change to another class at some point as mom was "thrilled" with my teacher, but at least I wasn't as scared of class as I was when we went swimming a few weeks ago.

After a short nap (second short nap day in a row... what's up with me?)...

Mom & Ms. Cyndi decided to take me and Keira to Parr Park. Mom has really been loving Facebook lateley, especially as a way to plan play dates... it's great!

"Look mom, we're at the park!"


SO excited!


Check me out...


Look how long my legs look climbing the slide...


"Hi mom... put down the camera and come play"...


Today the girls took over the sand pit... mom was amazed!


"Is it ok for me to go play with them..."


Look at me playing with the big girls!


I watched Keira climb these steps and toddled right behind her... I even skipped the bottom step!


Here's Keira playing monkey...


Peekaboo mommy...


I see you!


I think I'm ready to start playing hide and seek!


Like the big girls!


It's impossible to get a picture of Keira and I together...


Such a big girl!


Soon we all ended up back in the sand pit... notice I look REALLY girly and uncomfortable in this picture... mom is thinking I'm not going to be much of a tomboy.

No comments: