Friday, March 27, 2009

Lots of Videos and A Playdate with Brooklyn...

This morning my playgroup went to ride Thomas the Train... we didn't go... mommy decided that I was still a little too young for such a big adventure and that I'd probably appreciate it much more next year... (also I'm back to being an ultra-sensitive kid, I jumped into daddy's arms tonight when he sneezed!)... instead we went to have lunch at Central Market with my friend Brooklyn, her new baby sister Stella and their mom Christen...

After lunch I made a huge discovery... there's a PLAYGROUND there!


and a dragon!


I decided I wanted to be a big girl and climb the ladder (I didn't make it far)...


Then I tried to convince Brooklyn that since she is older than me she could do it...


She decided that maybe she should run that by mom...


So instead we took the stairs...


We really played well together...


About 2 seconds after this picture was taken I had my first busted lip... I bled... but not badly... mom was able to get me to calm down with some ice and more importantly mom didn't freak out too bad...


"Wait does anyone realize there's a baby here???"


"Yeah Milla that's my sister Stella"...


Tickling her toes... I was in love...


"Mom when can we get one of these?"


I even rocked her a little bit...


After lunch we went to Northeast Mall and I got to ride the duck...


I said "Quack Quack" the entire time...


Mom caught my mall fun on video this time...




Tonight's dinner entertainment was brought to you by straws! I was giving myself horns...


After we got home from dinner I ran off the last of my energy with some Yo Gabba Gabba...









Luckily the episode was about sleep so I finally wound down for bed...

No comments: